The miniature carriages of TW series 02 always require a minimum amount of clearance between carriage and rail. They are delivered ready-to-install with preset clearance.
- The TWE series 04 linear carriage must be pushed onto the hard-anodised TS-04 rail.
- The carriage is now ready to use.
- The bearing clearance can be adjusted individually if so desired.
- With the help of a 2.5 mm spanner, the bearing clearance can be reduced (–) or increased (+) in eight steps.
- The set bearing clearance must be checked again.
- If the set clearance is as desired, the carriage is ready to use.
This is how it is done: