In which ambient conditions can I operate the CF.D sensors for monitoring cables at risk of failure?
Predictive maintenance is an important tool for avoiding unplanned machine downtime. The basis for this are status values, which are determined by the i.Sense CF.D sensors from the physical specifications of the data transmission. The real-time evaluation in the i.Cee dashbord makes it possible to detect the wear limit of a cable and to plan the ideal replacement time in advance.
The sensor system can also be operated under shock-resistant ambient conditions in accordance with DIN 60529:
- Operation temperature range: -20…40°C
- Storage temperature range: -40…45°C
- Transport temperature range: -40…45°C
- Relative humidity: ≤ 90%, non-condensing
- Protection class: IP 30 / DIN EN 60529
Further details and specifications of the sensors can be found in the i.Sense CF.D manual.