Hannover show (HMI) was a great succes for igus and robolink department especiallly! New records in numbers everywhere. I will share new informations within the next days and weeks (videos, data sheeets, STEP data, …). Starting today with a video of our igus “factory automation unit” how we showed it on the booth. It shows a real application in our factory in cologne, e-chain parts are placed for automatic assembly with a robolink joint arm (RL-D-RBT-5532S-BC with 5 DOF) plus a drylin linear system for adjustment (rotation).
The 2nd video comes from a neighbour booth, company RUBICON AUTOMATION, they show a belt system plus automation with robolink 5 DOF “smalll arm” (RL-D-RBT-3322S-AC).
igus factory automation for e-chains with robolink
RUBICON booth at HMI show http://www.rubicon-automation.de/
for this year’s HMI trade show (24.-28.4.17 in Hannover) we focussed on these topics:
- NEW catalogue with price reduction for single joints (prices are shown in the catalogue, page 8-11),
- NEW standard configurations for joint arms (RL-DC and RL-DQ), shown on page 46-47 in the new catalogue,
- NEW output encoders as an option for all RL-D joints, they may replace the motor encoder AND the Ini switch. => prices for RL-DC and RL-DQ joint arms with the new output encoder are lower than the normal motor encoders / Ini options.
DOWNLOAD the new catalogue as a pdf file here (german version, ENG will follow soon)
Our polish customer CASTOR http://en.castorautomatyka.pl/ has shown their automation solution with our robolink D 5DOF joint arm at Automaticon show in Warszawa. Castor uses B&R control components and is able to solve YOUR application with their engineering. Communication via iPad is a possible option. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last week I presented the idea to purchase our RL-D 4 DOF robot arms as a complete set (without control components).
At this year’s MOTEK show in Stuttgart (GER) we will show the possibility to build 4 DOF robot arms with our motorized joints. 2 films at the end of this entry show 2 possible concepts:
1) “small” version with 4 joints size 30 – 30 -20 – 20, built with igus DC motors. No programming possible, just a joystick control.
2) “big” version with 4 joints size 50 – 50 – 30 – 20, built with igus stepper motors and a robolink gripper.
Please be aware that both arms are no sales products. They are examples of how a joint arm could look like. The connection parts are made of folded metal sheet parts. Please contact me for further questions in this issue (email@example.com).
Also attached our new catalogue (this version in GER with more RL-D infos and german list prices). Eng. version will follow soon.
LINK: de_robolink_08-2015 (3.80 mb)
And additionally 2 updated versions of tech. data sheets for symmetrical joints (version 101 with 2 PRT) and asymmetrical joints (version 102 with 1 PRT)
LINK: tech-data-rl-d-101_d-eng_15_11 (171.03 kb)
LINK: tech-data-rl-d-102-_d-eng_16_01 (162.11 kb)