Visit us at Hannover Show 2018 (23.4.-27.4.) in Hall 16 opposite from the “big” igus booth. We will present 3 main new product ranges, our news-flyer and new robolink catalogue can be downloaded from this post:
- robolink DCi: the robolink Standard Joint arms with INTEGRATED CPR control in 2 Versions (4 or 5 DOF),
- robolink apiro: a new Joint concept with more modularity as before (shown as protype units in operation)
- robolink rebel: something totally different from our standards, different motors, integrated electronics, but still: motion?plastcs! (shown as prototypes / design study), this development also is a cooperation with our Partner Commonplace Robotics: http://www.cpr-robots.com/
I want to supply more data for you to be downloaded, especially about our RL-DC “standard arms”. Our standard arms include all joints, motors, connections (=c-shaped metal sheets), cables and chains. Attached our NEW catalogue (now also available in ENG), STEP data for our 8 standard configurations and also the related drawings with part lists. We have “small arms” (up to 1 kg, based on our joints RL-D-30 and RL-D-20) as 4 or 5 DOF and “big arms” (up to 3 kg, based on our joints RL-D-50, -30 and -20).
Version With motorencoder and Ini switch or “output encoders” (-AE). I will explain the difference in a later entry.
As the international product manager for RL at igus I have started this blog ~5 years ago and I use it as a platform to share our experiences and NEWS with most current data (download links for STEP data, datasheets and videos in most entries). Please find today an interview statement from me about our latest HMI presentation. This might be the most comfortable way for you to get an impression of our latest developments. In my next entry I will also present our new “roboolink design tool” which is now online!
Find out more on our low cost robotics page www.low-cost-robotics.de, which includes inspiration in the form of application examples.
Hannover show (HMI) was a great succes for igus and robolink department especiallly! New records in numbers everywhere. I will share new informations within the next days and weeks (videos, data sheeets, STEP data, …). Starting today with a video of our igus “factory automation unit” how we showed it on the booth. It shows a real application in our factory in cologne, e-chain parts are placed for automatic assembly with a robolink joint arm (RL-D-RBT-5532S-BC with 5 DOF) plus a drylin linear system for adjustment (rotation).
The 2nd video comes from a neighbour booth, company RUBICON AUTOMATION, they show a belt system plus automation with robolink 5 DOF “smalll arm” (RL-D-RBT-3322S-AC).
igus factory automation for e-chains with robolink
RUBICON booth at HMI show http://www.rubicon-automation.de/
for this year’s HMI trade show (24.-28.4.17 in Hannover) we focussed on these topics:
- NEW catalogue with price reduction for single joints (prices are shown in the catalogue, page 8-11),
- NEW standard configurations for joint arms (RL-DC and RL-DQ), shown on page 46-47 in the new catalogue,
- NEW output encoders as an option for all RL-D joints, they may replace the motor encoder AND the Ini switch. => prices for RL-DC and RL-DQ joint arms with the new output encoder are lower than the normal motor encoders / Ini options.
DOWNLOAD the new catalogue as a pdf file here (german version, ENG will follow soon)