I want to supply more data for you to be downloaded, especially about our RL-DC “standard arms”. Our standard arms include all joints, motors, connections (=c-shaped metal sheets), cables and chains. Attached our NEW catalogue (now also available in ENG), STEP data for our 8 standard configurations and also the related drawings with part lists. We have “small arms” (up to 1 kg, based on our joints RL-D-30 and RL-D-20) as 4 or 5 DOF and “big arms” (up to 3 kg, based on our joints RL-D-50, -30 and -20).
Version With motorencoder and Ini switch or “output encoders” (-AE). I will explain the difference in a later entry.
for this year’s HMI trade show (24.-28.4.17 in Hannover) we focussed on these topics:
- NEW catalogue with price reduction for single joints (prices are shown in the catalogue, page 8-11),
- NEW standard configurations for joint arms (RL-DC and RL-DQ), shown on page 46-47 in the new catalogue,
- NEW output encoders as an option for all RL-D joints, they may replace the motor encoder AND the Ini switch. => prices for RL-DC and RL-DQ joint arms with the new output encoder are lower than the normal motor encoders / Ini options.
DOWNLOAD the new catalogue as a pdf file here (german version, ENG will follow soon)
Please find here the new version of our robolink catalogue in ENGL with german list prices for robolink W (wire drive) on page 4-29 and robolink D joints on pages 30-35. It can be downloaded as *.pdf file.
LINK: eu_robolink_10-2015_mail (3.63 mb)
At this year’s MOTEK show in Stuttgart (GER) we will show the possibility to build 4 DOF robot arms with our motorized joints. 2 films at the end of this entry show 2 possible concepts:
1) “small” version with 4 joints size 30 – 30 -20 – 20, built with igus DC motors. No programming possible, just a joystick control.
2) “big” version with 4 joints size 50 – 50 – 30 – 20, built with igus stepper motors and a robolink gripper.
Please be aware that both arms are no sales products. They are examples of how a joint arm could look like. The connection parts are made of folded metal sheet parts. Please contact me for further questions in this issue (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Also attached our new catalogue (this version in GER with more RL-D infos and german list prices). Eng. version will follow soon.
LINK: de_robolink_08-2015 (3.80 mb)
And additionally 2 updated versions of tech. data sheets for symmetrical joints (version 101 with 2 PRT) and asymmetrical joints (version 102 with 1 PRT)
LINK: tech-data-rl-d-101_d-eng_15_11 (171.03 kb)
LINK: tech-data-rl-d-102-_d-eng_16_01 (162.11 kb)
Please find here our new catalogue in ENGL:
#EU_robolink_04-2014_v2.pdf (4.03 mb)
And if you are interested in some informations about our humanoid open platform project,in cooperation with the university in Bonn, here is our flyer about it:
flyer_teensize_final.pdf (101.35 kb)