for this year’s HMI trade show (24.-28.4.17 in Hannover) we focussed on these topics:
- NEW catalogue with price reduction for single joints (prices are shown in the catalogue, page 8-11),
- NEW standard configurations for joint arms (RL-DC and RL-DQ), shown on page 46-47 in the new catalogue,
- NEW output encoders as an option for all RL-D joints, they may replace the motor encoder AND the Ini switch. => prices for RL-DC and RL-DQ joint arms with the new output encoder are lower than the normal motor encoders / Ini options.
DOWNLOAD the new catalogue as a pdf file here (german version, ENG will follow soon)
Please find here the new version of our robolink catalogue in ENGL with german list prices for robolink W (wire drive) on page 4-29 and robolink D joints on pages 30-35. It can be downloaded as *.pdf file.
LINK: eu_robolink_10-2015_mail (3.63 mb)
At this year’s MOTEK show in Stuttgart (GER) we will show the possibility to build 4 DOF robot arms with our motorized joints. 2 films at the end of this entry show 2 possible concepts:
1) “small” version with 4 joints size 30 – 30 -20 – 20, built with igus DC motors. No programming possible, just a joystick control.
2) “big” version with 4 joints size 50 – 50 – 30 – 20, built with igus stepper motors and a robolink gripper.
Please be aware that both arms are no sales products. They are examples of how a joint arm could look like. The connection parts are made of folded metal sheet parts. Please contact me for further questions in this issue (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Also attached our new catalogue (this version in GER with more RL-D infos and german list prices). Eng. version will follow soon.
LINK: de_robolink_08-2015 (3.80 mb)
And additionally 2 updated versions of tech. data sheets for symmetrical joints (version 101 with 2 PRT) and asymmetrical joints (version 102 with 1 PRT)
LINK: tech-data-rl-d-101_d-eng_15_11 (171.03 kb)
LINK: tech-data-rl-d-102-_d-eng_16_01 (162.11 kb)
Please visit us at this year’s Hannover show. We will present some new robolink products.
Here you can find our new catalogue as pdf.
#DE_robolink_04-2014_screen.pdf (6.51 mb)
Today I would show you a new compact drive unit for our 6 (or less) DOF arms.
Tomorrow I will present another new product range: robolink D.
Why no new blog entries for the recent weeks? We have focused all our efforts on our trade show exhibit at HMI 2012. The results are 2 new trade show displays, both using angle sensors and SPS programming – the first truly operational pick&place application. 2 short videos can now be seen here.
There is also the new robolink catalog! 24 pages. Novelty headliners: There are now 4 joint types: Swivel joint (1 DOF), rotating joint (1 DOF), symmetric and asymmetric standard joint (2 DOF). You can now implement a total of 31 possible combinations, with articulated arm designs having 1 to 5 DOF (see pages 10-13 with prices, one with and one without angle sensors). PDF download here:
robolink® catalog (German / English)